[Bf-committers] 2004 plans

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:12:41 +0100

Hi,

Thanks! Will check on this... but you can also wait and review the
first draft of the plans we're working on.

For help on the website, we need people who can create & manage content
most. Ranging from writing articles to managing galery or faq section.

Will all be part of the make-over plan to subscribe for such jobs.

-Ton-