[Bf-committers] python callbacks

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:31:02 -0200

Hi,

dunk ( d1223m on irc, hello #blendercoders ) wrote:
> attached is my patch which adds some python call back code.

Great, welcome aboard : ).  I suggest you join the Blender Python
mailing list:
if you didn't already, it's low traffic usually, but still the main
channel for bpython development.

> i am also working on a render module that allows python to start the
render
> process but this i shall look at again before submitting anything.

Blender.Render is part of the plan, an important addition.  Recently I
talked to Jacques about it, but I don't know if he or someone else is
already working on it.  Probably not, since the year has only started.
Maybe you could get some help.

I suggest developers announce that they plan to / are working on any
module at the bpython list, so people don't waste efforts duplicating
work.  Also, it's the place to discuss the API you plan to use, others
there might have good insights or help you make it follow the way other
modules behave.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br