[Bf-committers] Fwd: blender spanish translation

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:10:44 +0100

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for the .po file! I will forward the message to the developers
mailing list. There we'll find someone to verify & commit the work to
CVS. (Phase?!)

We don't really have guidelines for translations yet... this project
has been stalled a bit. Making translations *really* work will still
require some extra work, especially coordinating all efforts.

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.blender.org