[Bf-committers] Re: Transform Whitepaper

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:41:40 -0800 (PST)

I agree. However, it itself, this piece of code does
nothing useful, it only makes sure that the rotation
preview line is drawn correct. The problem is with the
code actually doing the rotation which does not change
the positions of the bones it is rotating.

Anyhow, I agree that this should be changed to allow
different center mode in pose mode.

Martin