[Bf-committers] Requested user options for SCons?

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:51:31 +0100

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 04:50, Kent Mein wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > with the recent addition of user options to SCons, I would like to know
> > what kind of options you'd like to see added. For example, do we need
> > path options for libraries/includes in the options file? And if so,
> > which ones?
>
> I'd say any of them you can override with an ENV variable in the NAN_Makefiles.
> I realize it may not be possible but, it would be great if this worked the
> same way with Scons as well, and would probably make answering build questions
> a lot nicer.

I was afraid you were going to say that ;)
But it's a good point you have. I'll try to add as most options as
possible - without it making too difficult to understand (I hope).

With regards,
	Michel