[Bf-committers] Linux Faq left out of release :-(

Matthew H. Plough bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:22:20 -0400

Alexander Ewering wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Juan J. Pena Mena wrote:
>
>> How disatisfying, the Linux faq was not included with the linux release,
>> neither in the release notes.
>

> Stop whining. It's worse when appreciated features you commit get thrown
> out of the release ;-)

This comment was completely unnecessary, and shows bad faith on your
part.  When you get rid of your Instinctive-Blender superiority complex
and grow up (i.e., by not committing unapproved code while the lead
developer is unable to see what is happening), perhaps your complaints
will have some kind of merit.  I recognize and appreciate your excellent
contributions to the source database, but this kind of prodding needs to
stay out of this mailing list.

Matt