[Bf-committers] Linux Faq left out of release :-(

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:26:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Matthew H. Plough wrote:

> Alexander Ewering wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Juan J. Pena Mena wrote:
>>
>>> How disatisfying, the Linux faq was not included with the linux release,
>>> neither in the release notes.
>>

>> Stop whining. It's worse when appreciated features you commit get thrown
>> out of the release ;-)
>
> This comment was completely unnecessary, and shows bad faith on your part.
> When you get rid of your Instinctive-Blender superiority complex and grow up
> (i.e., by not committing unapproved code while the lead developer is unable
> to see what is happening), perhaps your complaints will have some kind of
> merit.  I recognize and appreciate your excellent contributions to the source
> database, but this kind of prodding needs to stay out of this mailing list.

You should have excluded people like car long before me, then. And I desperately
hope I'll never grow up, I don't want to be like most other people when they are
'grown up' :)