[Bf-committers] Release AHOY 1

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:06:33 -0400

Where are the test demo game blend files please ... ^v^?
And Python 2.3 test files. I have the BF build compiling. The only
thing that is broken is the game engine.
It works but it is no where near 2.25 days yet in speed and box of box
testings. The sphere to determine size of effect does not change the
effect range. And the bounds menu does not show any different bounds.

Just posting my quick sights of it, this is not to be spoken as a
complaint.