[Bf-committers] GUI menu locked in window

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

One thing I think would be nice is having a stack of
user defined functions in the 3D view. With an easy
way to assign functions to the stack from the header
menu, simple icons, this in itself could be a good way
to make the workflow faster. Especially if it is user
configurable (and as usual saves itself in the .blend
files so you can have per-project setups) and comes
with a good default setup.

Martin