[Bf-committers] Mousewheel credits

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:32:40 +0100

> My vote goes to phase for the mouse wheel :) It's small, but it's the
> feature I definitely get the most use out of, and is very practical.

Hey Matt et all,

Thanks for the kind words, but when it comes to mousewheel
integration in Blender, I must tell that I can't take the
credits for it myself.
First off, the idea ws launched (and added for linux) by a
person called 'beergeek'. (cheers ! wherever you are)
Secondly, Hos did a great job enhancing the mousewheel for
the 3d window. And third, it was Maarten who added a proper
event handler for the mousewheel to the Ghost library.
So, the final functionality that everyone is using today is
a combination of efforts done by multiple coders. Clearly
I'm not the only one that added it !

And by the way, I'm much more pleased with my achievements
on Quicktime integration and the Freetype font import. ;-)

Rob.