[Bf-committers] Release AHOY!

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:23:51 +0100

Hi release managers out there!

The splash has been committed, version names are upped, last tests
showed no showstoppers... so let the compile machines run!

Larstiq will tag cvs 2.30, and make the code snapshot for download.
Just as usual, email or /msg me the binary when its finished.
Also check for definite showstoppers... if you say 'stop' we do so. :)

Since we're extremely occupied per friday morning, I hope we can put it
all online thursday evening CET... keep my fingers crossed!

During daytime tomorrow I am in de Waag for work... early evening I am
back online.

Thanks,

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org