[Bf-committers] Linking SDL fails with the automake build system

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:24:59 +0200

Hi Christian,

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 18:17, Christian Plessl wrote:
> Since some days blender suddenly doesn't build correctly on my Linux system
> using the autotools buildsystem.

Ouch, 2nd problem in the new updates I made last week :/

> When linking all files for the blender executable linking fails because of
> missing SDL functions, with the following warnings:

Okay, this is something that has to do with the linking order of
libraries. I added a facility to link with the precompiled libraries
found in cvs under the /lib directory. This facility is entirely
optional and using the libraries found on the system should still work.
This is something I'll have a look at this weekend.
Thank you for the bug report!

With regards,
	Michel