[Bf-committers] Python materials from objects

Martijn Houtman bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:02:09 +0200

Hello list,

I was making (actually editing) a povray export script, because mostdo not
work with Blender 2.28 due to some Python structure changes (I guess?).
I was trying to get the material from an object in a way similar to this:

for object in Blender.Object.Get():
    print len(object.getMaterials())

Now this constantly prints 0 (zero). I might have to try older blender
versions, but it still doesn't change the fact it doesn't work in 2.28.
Can anyone confirm this issue, and maybe name some workaround for me to use,
until this is fixed (maybe, very maybe, I find the time to try and fix it
myself, but still) ?

Thanks in advance,
--
tinus.