[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BDR_drawobject.h BSE_view.h blender/source/blender/src drawobject.c editobject.c view.c

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:32:54 +0200

Hi Martin,

I would appreciate when you check warnings on a commit... besides
removing them, there are also bugs introduced. Your latest work
introduced a myriad of new warnings but also errors.

Like this:
buttons_object.c:512: warning: passing arg 9 of `uiDefButC' from
incompatible pointer type

Please fix! :)
I hope everyone agrees on the habit of not adding new warnings when you
commit... unless you need to transfer work to someone else.

-Ton-