[Bf-committers] Where is the code which compute color of pixels in OSA mode

Stephane SOPPERA bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:37:38 +0200

>>Where is the code that computes the color of pixels? What I want to do
>>is to correct the computation of border pixels of pictures rendered in
>>RGBA mode.
>>

>Are you sure you tried the 'Sky/Premul/Key' buttons? I'm told that they
>have a crucial influence on the rendering of border pixels in RGBA.

Thanks for your answer. Actually I just discovered in the doc the
meaning of these three buttons (and "Key" which does what I want).
Thanks again, you saved me a lot of time ;-)

Why "Key" isn't the default when rendering in RGBA mode?

Thanks again.

--
Stephane SOPPERA
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera