[Bf-committers] Argh, it's BACK

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:44:20 -0400

Hello.

Build from CVS back on 16 October ran just fine.

No updates since then, still using GCC 3.1.

The "previous declaration of ID" error is back:
----
from quicktime_export.c:81:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/AIFF.h:78: conflicting types for `ID'
../../makesdna/DNA_ID.h:66: previous declaration of `ID'
----
The only thing I've noticed that's odd is that there are a lot of
warnings about precompiled headers being unusable due to different
dates. Not sure if this has any bearing whatsoever.

Any help appreciated, I've tried to nail this problem down and can't
find a solution. #ifdef and #undef don't seem to have any effect
whatsoever.

-Bischofftep