[Bf-committers] Re: Button windows are empty. Bug?

Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:08:45 +0200

guignot@wanadoo.fr (2003-10-05 at 2156.10 +0000):
> I jus dlded the last source tree. It compiles smoothly, but, when I
> launch Blender, most of the button windows are empty (except rendering
> settings, the window with an eye icon).

Rendering settings do not go in the eye icon tab...

> Did I miss a point, or is there a problem?
>
> BTW, the new interface seems reaaly cool. And functional.

Wrong, not functional. :P It is half done. And that replies your first
question. On a serious side, it need polish, finish it and it will
probably have changes.

GSR