[Bf-committers] New Gui comments

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:55:30 -0400

The reorganized buttons are looking good. (I resorted to automake).

However, I think the border between windows need to be larger, Esp.  2
adjacent 3D windows.  In some situations (lots of horiz/vert. black lines in
the scene) , it's very hard to tell with a quick glance where one begins and
one ends.  Maybe just outline the border in a color not typically used in a
scene.
               You know you're a techie if -
You refuse to shutdown your computer just to move it

                   . . . . even crosstown.
Robert Wenzlaff                  rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com