[Bf-committers] Codec Plugin: Need a Windows ffmpeg user...

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:02:35 -0500

If someone who uses MSVC and ffmpeg under windows has a chance, can they see
if they can get it working?

http://www.soylent-green.com/LibAVtest.zip

  I made a few #defines that should make it work under Windows or Unix, but I
can't test it here...

#if WIN32
	#define dlopen(a,b) (void*)LoadLibrary(a)
	#define dlsym(a,b) GetProcAddress((HMODULE)a,b)
#endif

(I think cygwyn uses a straight port of  libdl, right?, so I guess I should
have a && !FREE_WINDOWS in there))

It's a 7.7MB D/L (sorry), My test app (a simple mpeg encoder) is still pretty
braindead and can only load .ppm's.  Since windows generally doesn't use
.ppm's I've included them.

If you don't have the libavcodec.dll, I found one at

http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/~mocon/NVE/libavcodec/

Use at your own, risk, of course.
Robert Wenzlaff                 rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com