[Bf-committers] If this is no bug...it is a feature request.

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:46:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

 One of the most common kinds of splitting the different windows of
 Blender is to have one "big" 3D-view above a smaller button view.

 I tried to reverse this: Buttons above the 3D-view.

 But I was not able to move the horizontal splitting border more than
 a half towards the top of the screen.
 This gives me a far too small 3D-view below a far too big button
 window.

 Would it be too much effort to remove this limit ?

 I would like to claim

            FREEDOM FOR ALL SPLITTING BORDERS  !!!

 ;)

 Thanks a lot for your help and understanding!

 Kind regards,
 Meino
 (who struggles with login...)