[Bf-committers] Blenderbug and Unable to create working user account.

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:54:47 +0100 (CET)

From: Martin Poirier <theeth@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Blenderbug and Unable to create working user account.
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:05:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin !

 Thank you for your reply! :)

 The source archive of the 2.30 blender does not contain any
 2.30-release information
 (There are
 release_226.txt,release_227.txt,release_228.txt,release_228a.txt,
 release_228c.txt).

 I caseinsensitive grep ('flip' & 'mirror') through the Changelog
 pages stored on www.blender.org (I have a local copy) doesn't give
 any result.

 A grep through the sources with the same keywords give some triggers
 -- but only in the source files themselve.

 Before going deep into C-funktions to retrieve this information for
 me I would like to ask you for some more informations than the commen
 "RTFM"- (Read the fine manuals) response.

 Thank you.

 Kind regards,
 Meino