[Bf-committers] Blenderbug and Unable to create working user account.

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:14:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I was talking about that:
http://www.blender.org/docs/2.30_release/2.30.html

This was posted in the 2.30 release news post at
http://www.blender.org

- - - - - - -
 3. Flipping sizes
The old convention was that pressing X, Y or Z flipped
the axes while in Scale mode. This has been solved
with two new options:
- in Edit Mode, pressing MKEY will provide a menu with
choices.
- Object Mode...
- - - - - - -

Object mode is missing. You can either enter -1 in the
Property panel (Nkey) or S, X, -, 1 to flip it on X.

Martin

--- Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@gmx.de>
wrote:
> From: Martin Poirier <theeth@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Blenderbug and Unable
> to create working user account.
> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:05:12 -0800 (PST)
>
> Hi Martin !
>
>  Thank you for your reply! :)
>
>  The source archive of the 2.30 blender does not
> contain any
>  2.30-release information
>  (There are

release_226.txt,release_227.txt,release_228.txt,release_228a.txt,