[Bf-committers] Blender CVS: When can we make collaborativ animation project?

Sat, 31 May 2003 12:29:47 +0200

Hi Jean,

Apart from the quite long & clumsy name, the non-endorsement clause
seems to make sense to me. Six months ago we had a long debate on the
proper license for Blender content (especially for the old NaN content
database). For simplicity and clarity we adopted the OpenContent
license (www.opencontent.org). This license doesn't explicitely forbid
to use artist's or writer's names... nevertheless, I think that right
(to mention a creator) is pretty straightforward restricted, and
per-definition owned by the creator himself.

I will content opencontent.org about this issue to verify, and involve
the docboard in it as well. Not that I want to open the discussion
again... ;-)

-Ton-