[Bf-committers] Feature Requests in use?

Fri, 23 May 2003 18:02:24 +0200

Hi,

Hehe! They also don't like to eat every bug that's reported. ;-)

As we did a month or so ago, we go over the Tracker during the weekly
irc meeting again, and this time take a look at feature requests as
well.

I consider it my job to give more easy access for (new) coders to join
the efforts here... on the top of the list is updating the docs, but
als giving insight in how you can find out what's going on, who does
what, what's the time line, approved features, etc etc...

So, if people here feel attracted to that kind of web work just drop me
a note... we need more people actively supporting the website!

-Ton-