[Bf-committers] undo-function

Sun, 18 May 2003 11:35:34 +0200

Hi,

Unfortunately blender was not designed to have an undo builtin, so
adding it to the code will mean a major reconstruction at least.
Next to that, there are some facilities in Blender that help you
overcoming this limitation some. For more experienced Blender users
'undo' is not the #1 hot topic at the coding-todo list.

-Ton-