[Bf-committers] Weird Armature update bug

instinctive new media bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:17:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think the viewing routines evaluate the camera first, and another one
> for drawing it. I don't see a single object drawing in 2 parts here?

Well, OK, I've never seen only part of a single object being updated,
so that's OK...

It's however strange that the VIEW ANGLE of the camera has been updated,
but NOT the visual representation of the camera (the box).