[Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 01 May 2003 09:21:10 +0200 (CEST)

From: Kester Maddock <Christopher.Maddock.1@uni.massey.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 18:36:43 +1200

Hi Kester,

 I am running 4.3.99.2 -- a targzed snapshot of XFree -- since I have
 a radeon card.

 Nonetheless there are problem, when using ESC to  put the render
 window in background and re-render then (crash of blender) -- I
 thought the cvs stuff would fix that...but it didn't...or is blender
 the bad guy here ??? :)

 What can cause the total lock of my machine ?

 Since I even cannot uise SysReq after that I fear to try it over and
 over and kioll my filesystem by chance...

 Any ideas ?

 Keep hacking! :)
 Meino