[Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 18:36:43 +1200

Meino,

I grabbed povanim226_11.zip from that link, and it seems to work.
I tried it with the tux2d blend file that was included in the zip.  I renamed
the .pyo file to .pyc and that fixed having to hit Alt-P twice.  It takes
about 6 seconds to export tux2d on my machine (@ 1Ghz)

Are you using a CVS version of XFree86?  I understand the Radeon drivers have
some bugs that cause lockups and are fixed in CVS.

Cheers,

Kester

PS with regards to email, I didn't see anything.  Maybe your isp's spam filter
is naive about zip files.  Maybe mine is. :)

[Snip]