[Bf-committers] Re: [XFree86] [blender 2.26cvs + XFree430] Total machinge lock

Michel Dänzer bf-committers@blender.org
12 Mar 2003 02:20:55 +0100

On Die, 2003-03-11 at 06:55, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
> From: Michel Dänzer <michel@daenzer.net>
>
>  oh yeah! The patch fixed it! Great...I am happy...!

Great!

David*, will you keep merging fixes from the DRI mesa-4-0-4-branch, or
should I submit a patch?

>  When I do understand, what is all behind the possible settings given
>  in dri_driver_features.phtml I will try to use them...

No need to play with them when things are working? :)

* David Dawes