[Bf-committers] FYI: Won't be doing much dev' over the summer.

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:06:08 +0200

Hi Nathan,

Put instructions what you did (and/or a diff on the original code) at
the mailinglist. I know most of the render code pretty well, can look
into it.

At least I need to know what you worked at, and where it's in the code.

-Ton-

(hey everyone, donate him a computer!)