[Bf-committers] FYI: Won't be doing much dev' over the summer.

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
   Just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be doing much blender dev'
work over the summer due to a lack of access to my dev' box.  Once school
starts up again, however, I'll be right back doing more blender development.
   The obvious implication of this, however, is that unless someone else is
willing to do it, the tuhopuu material system will not be making it into any of
the summer bf-blender releases.  Sorry about that. :-(

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl