[Bf-committers] plug-in & c

Mr. gold finger bf-committers@blender.org
25 Jun 2003 15:49:07 +0200

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 11:56, Ton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You have to put more information in a mail! :)

sorry

> What do you mean?

I think that it would be great to have the possibility to write (fast)
plug-in in C or C++

I`m thinking about "dynamic loadable" plug-in that comunicate to blender
trough an API (like plug-in written in python)
In this way it could be easier to interface blender to external lib (for
example  http://freecloth.enigmati.ca)

I don`t know.... it should be useful ???