[Bf-committers] exppython OS X

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:31:04 -0800

Message: 1
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] exppython OS X
From: Willian Padovani Germano <wgermano@ig.com.br>
To: Blender Committers List <bf-committers@blender.org>
Date: 14 Jun 2003 06:53:05 -0300

Hi,

Michael, the next thing you could try is make sure that your cvs copy
isn't messed up.  Simply deleting the source/blender/python/ dir and
doing a cvs update should be enough.
<<
I downloaded the bf-blender-2003-06-01 archive and compiled it with
exppython (the updates that break it on my system were made on 06-02)
to make sure it wasn't a problem with changes to my system that were
causing it to fail, the 06-01 archive built and ran as it should. Then
I did a fresh cvs check out of the blender dir and tried again, while
it compiled and linked it still crashed. Then I started to switch files
in the api2_2x dir of the working archive (06-01), I made it to the
BGL.h file before it crashed again, replacing the (NULL) with
(&PyType_Type) resulted in a working blender.app, again. It seems that,
on my system at least the (NULL) causes problems, this is as far as
I've gotten in the testing, so far.
I've tried to use the autotools build (it worked earlier in the
revisions for me) to see if that would make a working blender.app but
currently it doesn't make a working blender.app using the old freeze
system or the new exppython, even though it compiles and links.

Michael Velikanje