[Bf-committers] Feature Request: Per-polygon properties

Jorrit Tyberghein bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:59:12 +0200

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Don't know what you mean here... I would suggest you just take the
> bf-blender release and hack this in, and make your own release?
> Blender files written with your additions (provided its coded
> correct)  will be full compatible. In both ways!

Hmm... I would have prefered that this became part of the main Blender.
Otherwise we have to
keep maintaining a seperate blender release. This is hard for us when
there are new releases
of Blender.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

- "What is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?"
- "Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft lavatory paper."
        -- Cohen the Barbarian in conversation with Discworld nomads
           (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)