[Bf-committers] new/old renderbug on os X?

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:16:28 +0200

Hi,

Interesting... I thought to leave the renderwin-close bug alone, being
of not much relevance. But this again is annoying.

I noticed it actually *does* respond, but Blender refuses to swap
buffers or draw in the front. See for example the cursor changing shape
over an edge. Or press Q and Enter... :)

It is Opengl related, so could be an easy fix for me. Dont add it in
the tracker, i give it a go right away. Report tomorrow!

-Ton-