[Bf-committers] new/old renderbug on os X?

Joseph B. Winston IV bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:18:38 -0500

This is closely related to bug #42, but in os X, if you do a render
with dispwin selected, and then do a dispview render blender defeats
sgefant's fix by closing the render window itself and this has the
result of a interface freeze (and the render never displays). If anyone
could test this before I submit it as a bug I would appreciate it. It
seems to hold true across all versions for os X, including a clean cvs.
BTW, thanks for all the fixes for os X today ton!