[Bf-committers] Minutes bf-blender project members meeting, jan 26

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:11:06 +0100

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 06:10:14PM +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Action points solved:
> - Aphex will become the MSVC projectfile boss.
> - windows (cygwin) makefiles are updated
> - Compilation docs: Larstiq updated

I updated the README mainly with respect to the traditional NaN
makefiles, sgefant mentions the ProjectBuilder instructions still work
but I don't know if the MSVC part is still correct. I'd like to ask
everyone, mainly the platform/build system maintainers (Aphex! :) to
have a look at it and comment on it's state. And how do people think
about splitting it into README.<platform> files for the platform
specific stuff, or is that premature?

LarstiQ