[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern exotic.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_mesh_types.h blender/source/blender/makesdna/intern makesdna.c blender/source/blender/src editmesh.c editobject.c

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:21:49 +0100

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> This excluding shadowbuffers, texturemaps, particles, etc! When we
> move  to a true 64 bits version of Blender (which is already possible
> on SGI  for ages) we can easily go to:

If I'm not mistaken the Linux-Alpha, Solaris-Sparc and even the OSX
versions of Blender are/can_be 64 bits too.

;-)

Hans
A: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?