[Bf-committers] solid is out

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:23:15 +0100

Hi,

I've been posting so many 'announcements' in the past on Solid, that I
decided to wait this time with *actual* news on the topic.
We only got the sources in by someone buying the book, this was added
in cvs last sunday. All active Blender developers know about this... so
now it's only a matter waiting for someone reporting on succesfully
having it integrated again. I rather post an article on blender.org
about it when we can really say something that is News! :)

-Ton-