[Bf-committers] solid is out

D.J. Capelis bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:41:28 -0800 (PST)

Alright then, I've deleted my forum post mentioning
the fact...

Um, how private do you expect the fact that SOLID's
out to remain when it's on a public mailing list?

Either way, you're right, best until it's working...
but still... it's going to get out.  I think it may
actually be best if it's mentioned in a way so people
know.

There are many devoted fans of blender who would love
to hear about the work on the game engine... not keep
hearing nothing for months on end... especially in an
open-source project where this information is usually
pretty public...

Either way, but I'd kinda be interested to hear some
thought on the issue and maybe a more official
announcement if it's deemed worthy.  It's not really
something we should be discussing on bf-committers,
but until ton establishes a bf-publicrelations or
bf-advococy list...

=====
~D.J. Capelis~
Network Security and Cryptography Researcher.
Developer of the FOML NewSE codefork - http://se.solarmatrix.net