[Bf-committers] python/api2_2x/Makefile

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:03:06 -0300

Hi, Michael

> Hi,
> After a recent patch to the python source I had an error in finding
> IMB_imbuf_types.h during compile.

My fault, I updated the Makefile.am, but assumed (what was I thinking?) the
original makefile system would be ok.  I probably kept that impression
because I saw it didn't need to be updated for new file entries in the dir,
but referencing a header from somewhere else is another thing, of course.

Stephan (sgefant) already update the sources to fix this, thanks!

> Python2.3 release is out, I compiled it on my system, and it compiled
> with out any problems. Blender seems to like it,  including being able
> to return Text.h to the original (using NULL). It seems my problem with
> that was caused by a bug in Python2.3a.
> OS  X 2.6

That's great, one more down : ).

--