[Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:12:05 -0500

We'll have to figure this out.  I believe if you edit configure.ac
and jump down to the bottom and find the quicktime entry and delete that
you should be all set.
(You'll also need to rerun bootstrap to get it to go)

What probably needs to be done is wrap the stuff inside the makefile
so it does nothing if quicktime is disabled.

Kent