[Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:41:31 +0200 (CEST)

From: Kent Mein <mein@cs.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:12:05 -0500

Hi Kent !

 Thank you for your reply:

 (Just to keep you and the other blenderists informed...)

 After removing that line and while boostrapping I got:

 [blender/] :./bootstrap
 Running aclocal ...
 Running autoheader ...
 Running automake --gnu --add-missing...
 configure.ac:13: installing `./config.guess'
 configure.ac:13: installing `./config.sub'
 source/blender/Makefile.am:20: required directory source/blender/quicktime does not exist
 source/blender/bpython/Makefile.am: installing `./compile'
 source/blender/Makefile.am:20: required directory source/blender/quicktime does not exist

 then mkdir newdir; cd newdir; ../blender/configure --disable-openal
 --disable-quicktime

 works so far...the configure script runs til its end without crying
 too loud ;)

 Compiling til its end and blender runs.

 Another question:

 The Python API does not runs anymore.

 If I add a new script containing only

	from math import *

 the math module gives "unresolved symbols".

 Under python itsself, I can do it without probs.

 Any hints ?

 Thanks a lot and kind regards,
 Meino