[Bf-committers] NAN Makefiles...

Beau Hargis bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:09:59 -0700 (PDT)

Are the NaN makefiles going to be ripped out entirely? It is not so much
that I care, but that they clash with the files generated from configure
and as far as CVS is concerned, they changed because they got overwritten.
If I want the original Makefiles back I have to check them out of CVS
again.  Trying to shake out the build system, I changed every 'Makefile'
to 'Makefile.NAN' and can build blender with:

> MAKE="make -f Makefile.NAN" make -f Makefile.NAN

No files get overwritten and it everything still works. The other option
is to have configure spit out 'GNUmakefile', but I have not modified the
.in and .ac files appropriately to see how that works.

Any thoughts on this?

--

&${\eval(unpack("u*",'F(\'-U8GMP<FEN=")<;F)E875H7$!S8VAW;V]G;&4N;W)G7&XB.WT`'))}