[Bf-committers] transparent meshes rendered out of order -- bug 153

Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:58:28 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

[blush] This seems to be a missing feature in the game engine since the
first release... it was at the todo list so long ago, that I assumed it
being implemented already. Quite simple to do so as well.

So: this is not something that broke down with the latest release. With
the new outlook of having collision detection back in the engine, this
will be one of the hot topics at the 'features to implement' list
again. I'll mark the bug report active again!

-Ton-