[Bf-committers] transparent meshes rendered out of order -- bug 153

Jonathan Dubois bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:11:38 -0400 (EDT)

I have updated the example with non-intersecting planes and the problem is
still present in the game engine.   Even if only the center of the plane
is used to determine which plane is drawn first / last I dont understand
why objects which are farther away are getting rendered in front of those
which are closer to the camera.

the offending example is at
http://bec.physics.udel.edu/blender/transparency-test.blend

Regards,