[Bf-committers] New admin!

Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:02:52 +0200

Hi all,

I've asked LarstiQ (Wouter van Heyst) to become admin for the
bf-blender project. He will replace Maarten who unfortunately hasn't
sufficient time for it...
LarstiQ has been very active and committed from the start, especially
interested in the complex Python issues we have.

For the newbies: we aim to work in a general consensus, with all
project members being involved in architecture, features and release
planning. However, to grease the decision process the three admins
(Phase, SirDude, LarstiQ) have a decisive vote. The admins also can
allow developers CVS write access.

-Ton-