[Bf-committers] Is this a public list?

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

   I found a post on Blender.org the gave the URL of
the subscription page for this mailing list.  Since I
wish to contribute to Blender, I subscribed.
   But now I'm reading through the archive, and I've
noticed some comments that would seem to indicate that
this list is for invited people only.  Although
perhaps I am getting that confused with write access
to the CVS server.
   Anyway, if this is an invite only mailing list
(which I'm not quite sure about), feel free to remove
me.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

--Nathan Vegdahl