[Bf-committers] Is this a public list?

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:28:55 +0200

Hi Nathan,

We've started this list to bring together people who've managed to get
Blender compiling at different platforms, and to discuss with them the
right way to reporganize compiling more 'out-of-the-box' friendly.

It was meant as an invitation-only list, to keep the discussions
efficient. Who posted this link? And why? I can't find it...

-Ton-