[Bf-committers] Mailing list program gone screwy?

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:29:47 -0700

Hi Ton,

I didn't get an e-mail with a password.

And while I'm e-mailing: How is "fresh blood"
added to this secret list? I've been doing
work with Lars (LarstiQ) and (earlier) with
Bob Wenzlaff (DetectiveThorn) and they
both seemed like worth additions to this
list. Any timeline for making this list
public?

Regards,
Chris